Tiguvon Spot On
Lice-infested cattle rub against fences, damaging both their hide as well farm structures. This detracts from the value of the cattle and can result in costly property repairs. Tiguvon Spot‑On is an easy-to-use, cost‑effective treatment for controlling biting and sucking lice on all breeds of beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cows. It can be used on calves over 2 weeks of age.
Tiguvon will kill lice nymphs and adults on the animal at the time of treatment. Tiguvon will remain at an effective level for around 10-14 days after treatment, controlling Lice that hatch in that period.
- Controls biting and sucking lice
- Controlshatching nymphs for up to 14 days post treatment
- Can be used on all breeds of Beef and non-lactating Dairy cattle, (including pregnant cows, calves over two weeks old and bulls)
- Farmer friendly - low volume and easy to apply
- Rainfast - can also be applied when the hide is wet
500mL, 2.5L, 10L
|Milk||Not for use in lactating dairy cows||Meat||10 days||ESI||21 Days|
Parasites & Pests
LiceThe major louse affecting Australian sheep is the sheep body louse, Bovicola (formerly Damalinia) ovis. The parasite feeds on the fatty secretions on the surface of the skin. Sheep lice cause intense irritation to infested sheep, resulting in pulled and cotted wool, especially around the flanks.…
For full product information please register as vet here